At no extra cost, our customers can register for our newest offer: Telephone Payments. This feature enables you to easily and securely take card payments over the phone by simply entering your customer’s card details.
Businesses already benefitting from payleven’s Telephone Payments have increased their sales by up to 10%. Additionally, Telephone Payments comprise over 25% of their overall transaction volume, which signals a high consumer demand for this service.
In short, customers desire the flexibility and efficiency of paying over the phone.
So, how does it work?
1. Login to your payleven account
2. Click on ‘Telephone Payments’ on the menu bar on the left-hand side
3. Enter the card details into the required fields
4. Select whether you want to send a receipt to your customer
5. Click on ‘Process payment’
6. Verify the entered details by clicking ‘Confirm’
7. Once the payment has been processed, you will be directed to the ‘Transaction details’ page
What do business owners have to say about payleven’s Telephone Payments?
“I like it, it’s very easy to use and helps my business grow. I intend to keep using it on a weekly basis.”
– Paul W., Elmet Driver Training Ltd
“It’s simple to use, the instructions are straight forward and it will definitely help me grow my business.”
– Richard A., Acorn Travel
For you and your customer’s security, there is a £1000 single transaction limit on over the phone payments.
Please note that flexi-pricing is not applicable to Telephone Payments.
For any questions please get in touch with our local customer support team – we are always here to help. By phone at 020 7112 8211 (Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm), via live chat, or by email at email@example.com.
You can also visit our Support Centre.